Thursday 9 March 2017

Contingency Plan

Leaf Care Services

I would still like to make a recruitment video for Leaf Care Services so if everything doesn't go to plan, this is what I will do.

I'll follow my mum (who works for Leaf Care Services) on one of her rounds, getting the shots I need of her working, such as opening doors, saying hello to clients, leaving houses, putting gloves on, etc. I will also do the same with my sister. This will mean I get a still get a wide range of shots, but with only two people.

I will also conduct the interviews while they're working, such as ask my mum questions while she's driving to people's houses or residences. I'll take a tripod in the car and set it up as safely as I can out of the way as to make the camera as steady as possible. With Rosie, my sister, as she's a walker, I'll have to take a steadycam with me around while she's working to get the interview as steady as possible. 

This will still mean Leaf Care get their recruitment video, it's just quite different in terms of how and where I film. It covers the bases for a recruitment video and I have discussed this plan with Katie from Leaf Care Services and this would be suitable as a backup plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment