Wednesday 1 March 2017

Carly Rowena

Back in December, Carly Rowena tweeted asking if anyone in Norwich would be able to become her 'apprentice' in terms of helping her with her social media, and video production in regards to her YouTube channel. I thought I'd include this on my list of ideas & potentially have Carly as a client as the videos and social media promotion would be really relevant to this assignment and it would also be great work experience to go alongside this course. 

The emails following these had personal information (mobile numbers, addresses at where to meet, etc) so I didn't include them for safety and privacy. 

I'm meeting Carly on the 8th March at lunchtime to discuss the role, and potentially put across this assignment and see where we go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment